To work at Fresh Flow is to be part of the Fresh Flow Family. We have a big commitment to one another; to continue growing, developing and succeeding. This approach has brought us various forms of accreditation over the years.
Fresh Flow works hard to be the best it can be, offering a quality service that delivers beyond our clients’ expectations.
This is demonstrated through us successfully achieving Investors in People Silver Accreditation, something managed by only 5% of companies achieving any level of IIP accreditation (7% achieve Gold, 8% Bronze and 78% Standard).
In-house Training: The Fresh Flow Sales Academy
Fresh Flow employees undertake an ongoing training and development programme to enhance their sales skills. This includes introductory modules upon induction and ongoing CPD covering the following syllabus:
- Personality Profiling
- Marketing Planning and Execution
- Understanding Social Media and Content Marketing
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Setting Smart Goals
- Delivering Quality Outcomes
- The Sales Funnel
- Product Knowledge Briefing
- Client Profiles and Role Play
- Preparing the Call
- Data Validation and Cleansing
- Getting Past Gatekeepers, Receptionists and PA’s
- Speaking to the Correct Decision Maker
- Introducing Yourself, the Company, Products and Services
- Building Relationships and Rapport
- Painting Pictures
- Best Practise Questioning Techniques
- Great Listening Skills
- Understanding Buying Signals
- Words, Tone and Pace
- Good Administration and Communications
- Overcoming the Most Difficult Objections Negotiation and Closing Techniques
- After-Sales Services – What Questions to Ask in Gaining Referrals
We also support staff in achieving accredited training to challenge and motivate them. This includes Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) qualifications and various NVQs.
In addition, we support team members in growing and developing their written and spoken Welsh language skills, in order to improve our bilingual service offering.
We have held Investors in People Silver accreditation since 2012 and we are proud to be recognised as a top 5% IIP performer in the UK.
In 2016 Fresh Flow were very proud to be a nominated finalist in the ‘Institute of Directors’ Company of the Year Awards.
In 2019 Fresh Flow we were happy to announce that we are now a Disability Confident Committed employer!